Old Skool Fez’tival is a one day outdoor music event held at Gordon’s School , West End , Surrey .
A non-selective state boarding school, Gordon’s School was established in 1885 at the behest of Queen Victoria as Gordon Boys Home and orphanages, in honour of General Gordon (of Khartoum) and has since developed into one of the leading boarding schools in the UK.
Situated in 25-acres of tree lined beautiful grounds , Old Skool Fez’tival hosts a musical line up of local artists and Original music bands performing during the afternoon and into the evening. Even the Red Devils Parachute Free fall team is dropping in .
The days line up is meant for you to remember and go on a musical journey of 70’s 80’s , and 90’s iconic songs sparking that ‘ where was I then ‘ moment.
• Nick Kershaw – Pop Idol icon
• Chris Difford and Glen Tilbrook from squeeze – playing all the Squeeze classics
• Skangsters a fantastic 9 piece band covering ska and two tone music
• Dirty Harry – a real look alike and sounds pitch perfect to Debbie Harry
• Aswad – Pop Reggae 80’s sensations – Shine !